CASAI plans to maintain its vision, mission, goals and objectives as an educational non-profit, non political Organization. Without discrimination, to sex, creed, or ethnic background. Also CASAI plans to continue its Academic programs and projects, providing financial support scholarships, bursaries, grants, and investing in the development of quality manpower.
CASAI future policy is to improve the quality of highly specialized young scholars and invest in quality modern education and training that will effectively contribute to the enhancement of social and economic development in underdeveloped countries.
Plan for the Coming Three Years
- CASAI plans for the coming three years (2016/2019) provided availability of financial resources
- Fund Raising : Secure the amount of $5 million from various sources including major donations, personal, businesses contributions, scholarships, sponsorship of students, bursaries and grants, students loans repayments.
- Provide interest free loans, scholarships for a total of up to 250 qualified candidates at the rate of 50 qualified students for academic year 2016/2017. Thereafter, 100 each Academic year for Graduate Studies students who meet selection Criteria of CASAI Scholarship Committee.
- Information system : Develop a comprehensive data base which includes: students who graduated with CASAI financial assistance, Also, Contributors, and Members of the Board of Directors. Strengthen Relations with universities in Canada, and other countries in the world for joint projects for providing possible financial assistance to CASAI.
- Follow up on Loan Repayments of graduates and increase income by 30 per cent
- Design a Plan for Graduates who returned to their home countries to play an active role in the support of CASAI programs and projects especially in facilitating sustainable income to help more needy and outstanding students.